Adrianne Curry Uses The Flex Belt

Sunday, August 7, 2011

This is the best!

Two guys wanted to go for a drink, but only had a dollar. One of them looked to a simply stands with hot dogs nearby and suddenly it comes to inspirationThey spent the dollar on hot dogs. Throw the bun and the sausage sticks in his pants.

- We go into a bar, order two beers and drink them. When the bartender ask us for money, I'll bring the sausage on the slit. You will fall in the knees and start sucking it. The bartender will be so disgusted that we will get us out off the bar.

They go in a bar and the trick works like magic After the seventh bar, when both were well drunk, one of them starts to cry:

- I started to make bruises every time I fell on my knees!

Friend replied:

- You say you have problems? I lost the sausage 
four bars now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet